A Springtime Update from CheckAlt
Written by Shai Stern
Springtime means more sunlight into the evening, more warmth, and more growth. This change is driving innovation and creativity at CheckAlt. We are springing ahead!
Our team has been rolling out new features and enhancements to several of our products and services, and we're showing off the latest and greatest this spring at conferences taking place across the country.
In the first quarter of 2019, I am proud to share the following accomplishments:
• CheckAlt has added Mastercard RPPS to certify more billers through our online banking bill pay solution, Catch!, which solves the broken bill pay check system. We have also added an online decisioning feature to Catch!, making it easier to review and correct exception items. Learn more about Catch! here.
• Our development team worked with property management software company Yardi to integrate Remit, our lockbox services platform, with Yardi's Voyager platform via API. This will make payment reconciliation and data tracking simpler for our property management clients.
• Intuitively designed user interface upgrades are being implemented for our loan payment processing product, LoanPay, and our electronic bill presentment and payment solution, KliknPay. These enhancements are streamlining the user experience of our online platforms. Learn more about LoanPay here.
• Our KliknPay product now offers prearranged payment and deposit (PPD) for billers such as property managers to accelerate payments and convert more paper to electronic. Learn more about KliknPay here.
• CheckAlt has launched an ATM universal installer allowing ATM servicers to deploy the latest version of our imaging software across an entire fleet of ATM terminals without having to put feet on the ground or dial into individual ATMs. Learn more about our ATM product here.
CheckAlt has attended quite a lineup of conferences across the country in the first quarter of 2019, strengthening our existing relationships and fostering new ones. Here are some of the events we've attended so far this year:
• CUNA Government Affairs Conference (CU 2.0 Happy Hour) in Washington, D.C.
• ICBA Live 2019 in Nashville, Tenn.
• S&P Global Market Intelligence's 8th Annual Community Bankers Conference in Irving, Texas
• Propel Venture Partners Summit in San Francisco, Calif.
• RDC Forum in Atlanta, Georgia
I will be attending the TRANSACT by ETA conference at the end of this month, and the NACHA Payments 2019 and CAI Annual Conference & Expo next month with several members of our team. Please let me know if you'll be at those events so we can meet by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 917-579-3107.