Remote Lockbox Features
- Data and document image capture from any location with desktop document scanner.
- Online access to transactions, stop and data files, images, and exceptions through our comprehensive Web portal.
- Fully integrated reporting and search tools.
- Automated application of deposit business/acceptance rules.
- Private labeled for financial institutions that want to provide the service to their clients.
- Batch Scan Log feature documents your transactions in full detail so you know when you have sent or received payments.
- Seamlessly integrates both consumer and business check coupons with your paper and electronic payments received through other payment channels.
Benefits to Businesses
- Streamlines exceptions handling.
- Accelerates revenue recognition by automating receivables postings.
- Reduces payment float by depositing all check payments directly into a concentration account eliminating the need to concentrate funds between banks or bank accounts or forward payments to a lockbox.
- Automates accounting system updates to meet your reporting needs.
- Simplifies research by providing access to a seven-year image archive of the captured payment information and associated remittance documents.
The CheckAlt Remote Lockbox Difference
Easy Setup and Maintenance
Remote Lockbox requires minimal startup time, and cost and is not an installed software application. CheckAlt hosts the system and manages all maintenance and upgrades.
CheckAlt’s remittance solutions are designed to address diverse business needs from wide-ranging client industries including the financial services, higher education, government, healthcare, non-profit, property management, energy, and telecommunications industries.